Join us for a surreal arctic experience at Whale Island outside of Tromsø
Venturing out from the city of Tromsø, you’ll head out to Norway’s fifth largest island: Kvaløya. Relax and enjoy the views as you’re driven around breathtaking fjords and arctic landscapes. Look out for local wildlife such as reindeer, birds and seals. Take as many photos as you like, as your guide will know all the best spots to stop in and avoid the crowds. Depending on your preferences, enjoy the view from the vehicle or take a small walk out in to the fjords or up a small mountain path.
You’ll be amazed at how much amazing nature surrounds the city of Tromsø and never want to leave!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
- Most amazing and excellent tour ever
- Professional, local guide will explain to you all there is to know.
- Photo opportunities and an amazing time
- Snacks and hot drinks
- Photo portraits
What to Bring
Please be sure to bring clothing for the conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
NB! All attendees must be 16+