Join us for a magical experience in the nature when the sun never sets!
The sun never sets in Tromso during the summer months of June and July—a natural phenomenon known as the Midnight Sun. On this tour, set out on a thrilling night safari and admire the coastal landscapes under the ethereal glow of the Midnight Sun. Along the way, look out for reindeer around Kvaløya Island, visit traditional fishing villages such as Sommarøy and Hillesøy, and gaze out across the fjords from an Arctic beach.
- Magnificent views and photo ops beneath the Midnight Sun
- Delicious snacks and hot drinks along the way
- Comfortable round-trip transport from Tromso
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people
- Snacks and hot drinks
- Photo portraits
What to Bring
Please be sure to bring clothing for the conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
NB! All attendees must be 16+